Mark is a highly seasoned project manager and contract specialist with a 12 year track record working with high-profile, global companies in the oil and gas, mining, construction and property development industries, managing multi-million dollar contracts in Australia, Dubai, Croatia, Tunisia, Singapore and Malaysia.
He has extensive experience in strategic planning, leadership and project management of high-profile commercial developments with a strong track record of success in revenue, cost and contract management and performance improvement.
His most notable projects in Australia have included:
- $7m Perth Railway Station upgrade
- $3.5m Melville Glades Golf Club
- $8m BMW Auto Classic
- $4m City Beach International High School
- $10m Gosnells Civic Centre
- $6m Mount St – Luxury apartments
Iconic mining projects:
- $1bn Boddington Gold Mine (Newcrest Mining)
- $1.2bn Ravensthorpe Nickel Project (BHP)
- Dubai – 20 storey luxury hotel apartment towers
- Croatia/Tunisia – Hasdrubal Project (ENI-Saipem)
- Singapore (ENI Saipem)
- Malaysia (Sapura Acergy) – Devils Creek Project
Mark is known for his superior interpersonal capabilities, providing a customer-centric approach that successfully builds loyal customers and generates referrals. As a trusted consultant capable of managing multi-million dollar contracts and generating millions in revenue, Mark has established a broad and diverse network in construction and mining sectors with an associated 100+ connections in key target markets.
He graduated at Curtin University in Western Australia in 1996 with a Construction Management Economics Degree (Project Management/Quantity Surveying) and recently designed and built his own award-winning residential home.